Register now for 2017-18 school year classes and private lessons!
- Classes begin the week of October 30th.
- Register soon!
- New students must be registered by October
23rd for Jazz Theory and any coordinated Instrumental Specific Techniques classes.
- Class costs are just $89 per month. Scholarships awarded for students taking two or more classes.
- Classes and private lessons are available year round in all instruments.
- Vocal lessons are available in all styles.
- Classes resume the week of September 18th. Please discuss you continuing education with
Susie Miget and confirm with our office by August 7th.
Class costs are just $86 per month. Scholarships awarded for students taking two or more classes.
All classes held late afternoon and evenings and meet once per week.
Convenient location just off I-235, 8th Street exit
in West Des Moines.
All classes are held in the late afternoon or evening, Monday through Thursday, one hour per week.
CLASSES WILL BE SCHEDULED AFTER ALL STUDENTS ARE REGISTERED. Scheduling will be based upon enrollment, instrumentation, student knowledge and availability. We want to place students in classes that are both comfortable and challenging. We do our best to work with your schedule. Once classes are scheduled, we will contact you via email with your class times.
Private lessons are scheduled individually.